Burn n Build Bootcamp
Bring Out The Warrior In You.
Our 60 minute Max Out, MasterBlast, Core Rip & Absolute Max Out Bootcamps, will bring you face to face with your biggest enemy (yourself); where you will be hardpressed to give up, and exist, beneath your fullest potential. These bootcamps are only for those individuals hungry to be the best they can be, and to bring out the warrior within them, with a mindset and approach towards their health, fitness, and life to be the best they can be; in control over their biggest enemy.
Are you ready to bring out the warrior in you?
Book your space for our next bootcamp at a location near you, NOW.
Max Out (Strength Endurance)–lift to fatigue with select weights that reflect percentages of bodyweight of members. Members will perform this with ample rest between exercises. There will be 4-8 compound exercises.
MasterBlast–maximum distance Sprinting, Agility Runs & Obstacles to be completed within defined time limits.
Core Rip: Maximum number of sets of select core exercises to complete within defined time limits.
Absolute Max (Power, Speed & Agility): Maximum number of sets of 4, 6, 8 exercise circuit to complete in defined time limits.
1. These bootcamps are intense in nature. These bootcamps are ideal for persons with minimal to no musculoskeletal pain, or metabolic diseases.
2. All persons must have medical clearance before partaking in this or any other program.
3. There is the risk that persons can get injured partaking in these or any other exercise program.
4. All persons will be prescreened by O’Shane Bryant Fitness Limited professioanls before the scheduled day of the bootcamp to minimize medical emergencies on the day of the bootcamp.
5. By signing up for this bootcamp, you waive O’Shane Bryant Fitness Limited, its employees, and its partners from any liability, as a result of harm brought unto you while embarking in our bootcamp(s) programs, whether or not by negligence on our part.
Mobay, Spanish Town, Mandeville, Ocho Rios
March 16, March 30, April 6, April 13, April 20, May 4, May 11, May 18, May 25